Monday, January 18, 2016

Strategies For Keeping Your Fish healthy and Safe

One strategy for keeping your fish safe is by putting a towel over any part of your fish tank that a fish could possibly jump out of. If you have a smaller tank use a smaller towel. I had two fish jump out of my tank before I used the towel. But, since I have used the towel no fish have jumped out. Another thing that is very important for freshwater and saltwater tanks is that the kh is just right. I would recommend testing your water for kh and other things about one a week. When you go on vacation and you don't know how your fish are going to be fed buy an automatic fish feeder. I have used it many times and it has been successful. I wouldn't recommend using the automatic fish feeder every day. In case you're wondering the automatic fish feeder takes batteries. The automatic fish feeder usually cost around twenty dollars. Thanks for reading my posts please come back to read more posts. Also if you have any questions please comment.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a comment to tell me what fish you want to learn more about and I will write a post about unless I have already wrote one about that fish.

    ReplyDelete