Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Glass Catfish

The glass catfish is one of the most sensitive fish in the freshwater category. The glass catfish is one of the only catfishes that swims regularly. It is also one of the only fish that is see through. If you go to the bottom of this post you will see a picture of my glass catfish. I have had the glass catfish for about five and a half months. During the time I have had this fish, it has had ich twice. That is one of the reasons I keep ich medicine in my house. When you are feeding your fish you might notice there is food near him and he is not eating it. That is because their eyesight isn't that good. If they are hungry they will rely on their antennas which have feelers on them. Thanks for reading my posts I hope you keep reading them. If you have any questions please comment

1 comment: