Saturday, January 16, 2016

What To Feed Your Tropical Freshwater Fish

I feed my fish a variety of foods. I feed them flakes, bloodworms, and brine shrimp. It is good to change up the food because it keeps the fish usually healthier. It is not always good to feed your fish just the flakes. For example if you feed a red tropical freshwater fish flakes it wouldn't embrace its color as much. But, if you feed the red fish blood worms it would embrace its color more. It is very easy to feed fish frozen food. I am a 12 year old boy and I have no problems with feeding my fish. Almost all tropical freshwater fish eat the same food except for the ones that eat algae. How to feed your fish frozen food. The first thing you do is get your fish food and put it in a reusable plastic container. Then put some water in the container so it can thaw out. You should thaw out the food for about ten minutes. Instead of dumping the fish food buy a turkey baster and slowly feed the fish so there is less food wasted. I don't feed my Common Pleco anything because there is enough algae in my tank. But if you want to feed algae eaters food give them algae pellets or something similar to that. If you have any questions about how to feed your fish or anything about fish just comment. Or if you want me to write about anything. Thank you for reading my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment